Friday, July 8, 2011

Camp Nou - FC Barcelona Stadium

The #1 thing on my Barcelona to-do list was a visit to Camp Nou, home to the European champs. Seeing it on tv and seeing pictures had me really excited to see it in person. It did not disappoint. The museum was overwhelming and really cool, but all I really wanted was to get inside the stadium to feel the gravity. Awesome, plenty of pictures inside. Enjoy to the two soccer fans I know!



Here's a shaky video of the pitch.




This is the trophy case, impossible to get in one shot.


I need these in my life. Golden boot!

This was the torch brought in by the Spain athletes in '92.




Getting close to the Messi exhibit was nearly impossible! They love him.

Messi's golden boot. People were flocking to this thing.


This is the actual 2010-11 European Cup. Already on display, awesome.

We were both excited to be here...


No comments:

Post a Comment