Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cliffs of Mardavall

The southwestern coast of Mallorca is a mix of beach fronts and cliff drop-offs. The St. Regis is lined by a cliff so of course I took a walk. Obviously it's very rocky, but there are also some formations that jut out into the water so you can actually walk into the Mediterranean.


Going out to the cliffs and into the water was definitely my favorite thing of my time in Mallorca. I can't really convey the feeling, but it's so quiet and you just hear the water hitting the rocks, true serenity. I could have stayed out there all day, but alas this beautiful tone of mine tans too easily.

But enjoy the pictures and really make it a point to come experience this for yourself. I loved it!




















I shed blood for this blog!!! Those rocks are unforgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment