Tuesday, July 19, 2011

W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak

My apologies for the major delay in posts. Bali has taken all drive away from me and I've been sleeping more than I've been awake since I've gotten here. But when you see this W Retreat, you won't be so upset with me. My goal today is to actually leave the hotel and get back on these mean streets of Bali, but that has yet to be confirmed.


I have some shots around the property and then you can check out the room below that. Enjoy!











Here are a few pics of the room. The best thing about the design is that from almost any place in the room you either have a direct view or reflection of the ocean. Really cool setup.

We determined that the pigs are on the door to prevent you from walking into the glass.





The shower has this open skylight, pretty cool.


Looking into the bathroom and you clearly see the ocean reflection.




Why would I leave???








No comments:

Post a Comment