Friday, July 8, 2011

Opium Barcelona - Jordan Shop

I found heaven on Earth today on a back street in Barcelona. Just off La Rambla is an amazing set of boutique shops topped off by a shop named Opium. If you know me then you can imagine how happy I was. Not only did this shop specialize in Jordans, but they have full stock of every Jordan from at least the last 2 years! No exaggeration at all, I had to pull myself out of the store to stop from buying everything. I won't go down the list, but if you name a Jordan, they had it.


The owner of the shop is very strict about pictures so these will probably be pulled before long, but enjoy them while you can. I have the information for the shop so if I ever decide I want some older shoes I can always get in touch with them.

Check out the pics...

Full stock on True Blue and Cement III's below this poster!


I'm pretty sure the lighting is setup to ruin cellphone pics. But in mind all the shoes were glowing anyway.

Part of the clock, I would keep it on 11 at all times.

Everything in this picture has full stock and is for sale at retail. Read about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment