Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sheraton Towers Singapore - Presidential

Well, well, well Singapore. The Sheraton Towers has welcomed me with their beautiful presidential suite. This is a first for me, but the receptionist assured me that the hotel is at full capacity and with me arriving at 2AM from my flight, she decided to upgrade me to the last suite in the house. 

I love Starwood and my Platinum status, but a bi-level, top floor presidential suite?!? Is this real? Does Marriott even have presidential suites?!? Awestruck...


But alas, I'm only here for one night. The rest of my time in Singapore with be spent at the St. Regis, but with a 2AM arrival, I wasn't about to pay the St. Regis all of that money just to sleep a few hours. And low and behold the Sheraton still came through big time. The bellman also wanted to let us know that this suite has been used by the likes of Michael Jackson and the beautiful Janet Jackson. For realsies??? I must be delusional from the flight. 

Check the pictures after the break and Marriott people, just go ahead and switch to Starwood. It's time.














First meal in Singapore! Can't wait for the eating tour to begin in a few hours!

1 comment: