Monday, July 11, 2011

Atlanta - Mi Casa

So I'm back home until Wednesday when I jet off on the next adventure and I have no idea what I'll be doing these couple days. I hate to let the blog just sit idle so I'll try to keep it updated even though I'm just hanging around town.

I was thinking I would recap the Spain trip but that just seems really cheesy, I'll come up with something to culminate the trips I promise. But since I was just hanging around the house today and running errands in prep for the next departure, I figured I'd take some pictures of my own space to throw up. My humble shelter...



One of my favorite things is all the sunshine I get in the mornings (when it's wanted).



This Starwood book sits on my welcome table, introducing everyone to the beauty of the W Barcelona. I've had it for months and now I can check that hotel off the list!

The ever expanding Old 4th Ward behind my complex.

The centerpiece of the park is this lake/pond with some amazing waterfalls that put you at ease.

1 comment: