Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The US Grant - San Diego

Sorry for the downtime everyone, but the last few days in Bali and coming home have been unbelievably relaxed and I appreciated the rest. But alas, the last leg of the sabbatical month is underway and I arrived in San Diego with my mom this morning. To my surprise the US Grant had our rooms ready to go even though we arrived around 11. This was awesome and I appreciate the accommodation.

The hotel is pretty great. I thought the hotel was a part of the historical collection, but it's officially a part of Starwood's Luxury Collection so it has all the trimmings of a St. Regis. Very classic style, but what's stood out is the amazing art collection in the rooms and throughout the building. Of course I got a few shots for the blog, do enjoy, this is a sleeper hit for me!










This painting/headboard is incredible, I've never seen anything like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment